Saturday, August 17th
10:00am start – Falmouth Town Hall Square
Register online at www.falmouthwalk.org
In-person registration and bib pick-up:
- Quarterdeck Restaurant: 164 Main Street
Friday, August 16th 4:30pm to 7:30pm
- Registration on the morning of the Walk will be available beginning at 8:30 AM at the event.
$20 entry fee includes Family Picnic, big raffle, and t-shirts for first 700.
Our traditional post-Walk picnic and raffle/auction will be at the St. Barnabas Church grounds at 91 Main Street.
The 29th annual Falmouth Walk, Saturday, August 17 at 10:00 AM at Town Hall Square, is dedicated to the memory of our beloved co-founder Tommy Leonard. The distance is 3.2 Miles.
The picturesque course flows through the charming streets of Falmouth, with a scenic view of Surf Drive Beach and a bustling Falmouth Harbor. The last stretch takes you along the storefronts of Main Street to the finish at St. Barnabas Church by the Town Green.
Our family-friendly walking event benefits several Falmouth area charities and non-profit causes. Last year, thanks to the walkers, donors, and sponsors we were able to raise over $42,000.
All proceeds benefit Falmouth charities:
- The Falmouth Military Support Group
- The 10-19 Foundation
- The Falmouth Service Center
- The Falmouth Housing Trust
- The Friends of the Falmouth Senior Center
- The Falmouth Prevention Partnership
- The Ellen T. Mitchell Scholarship
- The Haven for Healing
- Around the Table
- People for Cats
- Pitching in for Kids, Be Kind. Always.
- Tommy’s Place Foundation
- Enterprise Community Foundation
The Falmouth Walk Committee thanks its corporate sponsors:
- Falmouth Road Race Inc.
- Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod
- Quarterdeck Restaurant
- Cutter Financial Group
- Smitty’s Ice Cream
- Sam Adams
- Poland Spring
- Four Ponds Financial Planning
- The Wishing Well Farm
- L.L. Bean
- Lawrence Lynch Corp.
- Cape Cod Winery
- Falmouth Dental Associates
- Rockland Trust Bank
The 29th annual Falmouth Walk is dedicated to the memory of our beloved co-founder Tommy Leonard.